Monday, April 21, 2008

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

So I found the brackets. I did not come in second or third. How about fourth? Beaten by an eight-year-old, my wife and my daughter. At least I could beat the two-year-old. Joseph went 14-1 in the last fifteen games. Picked 7 of 8 winners right into the Elite Eight, and all of the games after that.

Ridiculous.

Unheard of.

I guarantee he would have won any office pool out there. There is no way any "expert" did that well.

I look at my results and am reminded why I should not gamble. I look at Joseph's results . . . .

3 comments:

buttercup said...

4th Place! Sad! And you are supposed to be this great basketball fan! Oh well, there's always next year!

Roxi said...

Don't feel so bad I'd have lost to your 2 year old. I think my dogs could have beaten me, mainly because I don't follow the game, but still twenty years from now you wont even remember it.

Leslie Moseley said...

Yeah he will Sox and he's got a big brother who is the ultimate in torture and will make sure he doesn't forget!